Wednesday, May 18, 2022

BREAKFAST SAUCE

 


      Are you ready to try different flavors for breakfast? I will share the breakfast sauce recipe for you in this article.This recipe has a slightly bitter flavor due to the spices in it. So let's start the recipe.

Ingredients 

   *stale bread(we don't use the outer shell when you use it for your stale bread) I'd say a whole bowl of bowls in size. I'm making eye decisions; 

*1 tbsp tomato saliva

*1 tbsp pepper saliva

*1 teaspoons thyme

*1 teaspoons black pepper

*1 teaspoons chili powder

*1 teaspoons salt

*half a glass of water, walnut

*1 water glasses olive oil

Preparation

We add all the ingredients in order to our food processor, which we put in stale bread, and finally, after adding olive oil, we start our food processor. Just that much...You can put it on your bread.

The trick of this recipe is; You can increase the olive oil or decrease the spices. You can make adjustments according to your taste.

I hope you like it. I'm waiting for your comments...

11 comments:

  1. Looks interesting. I did make my own enchilada sauce this week and I don't think I will ever buy it again. Pretty simple and better what I get at the store.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This recipe will kickstart your morning for sure! Plus, it's always good to fin a new use for stale bread. Thanks for sharing. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello!! It sounds interesting. Thanks for sharing it.

    Blessings!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Terimakasih atas shairng artikelnya
    saya sangat suka sekali

    ReplyDelete
  5. Parece muito bom.
    Beijinhos e um bom fim de semana

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW! I think it's yummy) Thank you very much for your follow my blog ) I subscribe you back) Now I'm writting blog in English room-plants.blogspot.com Please follow the blog, if you want) Glad to meet you, Victoria

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very nice sauce, nice receipe!

    ReplyDelete