Wednesday, May 11, 2022

HOW I STARTED?



I'd be crazy if I didn't write it like a famous Turkish writer said. Writing is like resting after a long journey, taking a break, opening a window to life in the place where you take a break. As I take a break from you in my blog, I will write, share, write. The taste of food is a pinch of spices, and the taste of life is what we experience. I hope you will not leave me alone in my shares, but support your comments. I will share recipes from a lot of Anatolian cuisine, details of my life and traveler notes with you.

11 comments:

  1. E eu vou seguir este blogue

    Fica o meu linke para o colocar nos favoritos. Vou levar o seu!
    Obrigada
    http://coisasdeumavida172.blogspot.pt/feeds/posts/default

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll waiting for your other sharing...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, interesting. I am sure you have plenty of adventures in store ❤️

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds like a great start! Happy writing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Deseando ver lo que nos compartes, un saludo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your blog is awesome. :)
    -Quinley

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love this! I agree that writing is like resting after a long journey! I'm interested to read what you share with us next. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hola, me encantaría leer lo que escribes. Ya te estoy siguiendo, espero que puedas seguirme de vuelta. Un saludo desde Sulla Strada.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Dámské kožené bundy
    Dámské kožené bundy
    Kožená bunda dámská umělé MOHITO
    Univerzální, pro šaty, kalhoty, sukně. Ramonesky jsou dokonalým příkladem oblečení ze sekce must have vašeho šatníku! Můžete s nimi vytvořit mnoho různých stylů, od ležérních až po velmi elegantní a sportovní. V nabídce MOHITO máme kožené bundy, které se skvěle hodí pro chladné jarní dny, tak teplejší verze, které můžete nosit na podzim a v zimě.

    ReplyDelete